- Energy-efficient extrusion: How can we lower energy costs?
- New benchmark in stretch film production: PowerCast XL with a brand-new triple turret winder
- Hy-roller for ultra-thin PET film: polishing roll with adjustable crowning
- PET sheet extrusion: three extrusion concepts - always the optimum solution
- Why are CPP film lines becoming wider and wider?
- Interview: Three years after market-entry - SML Triplex coating lines for liquid packaging board
- SML multilayer cast film line: dry melt-embossed film for agricultural applications
- Shrink sleeve film: Opportunities in niche markets
- Stretch film and sustainability: how does it work?
- Common roots: Multifunctional coating lline for Lenzing Plastics
- Separator film for lithium-ion batteries: Ready for the expanding electromobility market?
- Trim management at stretch film production: What is the best solution?
- bitWise upgrade: SML boosts data analysis
- New human-machine interface
- Designed for recycling: expanding market for mono-material applications
- Expanding product portfolio: What's next at Austrofil spinning lines?
- Aseptic packaging: new extrusion laminating lines for Africa and Europe
- A global story of success: 25 years Austrofil HT spinning machines
- Ultra-thin stretch film from PIR and PCR: Downgauging as the solution for a circular economy
- SML's FlexPack - Coating technology for extra-thin coating on paper
- Electrical desgin & engineering: 100 % in-house
- Silage film for bale wrap: Is cast the new blown?
- SML's latest generation of MDO - dual-frame system with inline adjustable stretching gap
- Extra-wide CPP film lines for maximum cost-efficiency
- Foamed A-PET cups now heat-resistant up to 140 degrees
- DoubleCoat Process - avoiding pinholes in ultra-thin coatings
- Paper and plastics - an eco-friendly symbiosis?
- Play-it-safe - 100 % pre-tested before delivery
SML is so much more
Barrier sheet lines