TechReport 2/21 (Englisch)
- Separator film for lithium-ion batteries: Ready for the expanding electromobility market?
- Trim management at stretch film production: What is the best solution?
- bitWise upgrade: SML boosts data analysis
- New human-machine interface
- Designed for recycling: expanding market for mono-material applications
- Expanding product portfolio: What's next at Austrofil spinning lines?
- Aseptic packaging: new extrusion laminating lines for Africa and Europe
TechReport 1/21 (Englisch)
- A global story of success: 25 years Austrofil HT spinning machines
- Ultra-thin stretch film from PIR and PCR: Downgauging as the solution for a circular economy
- SML's FlexPack - Coating technology for extra-thin coating on paper
- Electrical desgin & engineering: 100 % in-house
TechReport 2/20 (Englisch)
- Silage film for bale wrap: Is cast the new blown?
- SML's latest generation of MDO - dual-frame system with inline adjustable stretching gap
- Extra-wide CPP film lines for maximum cost-efficiency
- Foamed A-PET cups now heat-resistant up to 140 degrees
- DoubleCoat Process - avoiding pinholes in ultra-thin coatings
- Paper and plastics - an eco-friendly symbiosis?
- Play-it-safe - 100 % pre-tested before delivery
TechReport 1/20 (Englisch)
- High-tech & function: SML offers production line for hygiene protective materials
- SmartCast Infinity: Pilot plant on production scale
- Austrofil BCF: Spinning in two production modes
- High-end vaccum system for demanding applications
- Electronics retrofitting - making long-running extrusion lines fit for the future
- SML delivers high-performance sheet line for FFS packaging
- Climate change: Plastics as part of the solution
- SML Sheet Performance Days: Where new ideas meet new products
TechReport 2/19 (Englisch)
- Next level: SML presents new stretch film line, PowerCast XL
- SML Technology Centry: development line for thermoforming sheet
- MDO films - enhanced properties for multiple applications
- New high performance sheet line for FFS packaging
- Extrusion coating and laminating: applications beyond flexible packaging
- SML bitWise: Control through transparency
- R&D on biodegradable paper/PLA composites
SML ist so viel mehr